Join Kuraray online July 21st thru August 15th, 2020 at the Digital Materials Show!
This year the popular NE and NW Materials Show conferences are going virtual due to COVID-19. The new Digital Materials Show will feature the same innovative material suppliers and brands, with the added benefits of being digital and globally accessible.
Kuraray is presenting its line of unique fibers and materials in this new virtual marketplace. Please join us at our dedicated online showcase, and then stay to view a wide range of suppliers to the apparel market.
Featured Kuraray Products:
- Low Repulsion Elastomer Mesh – textile with a mesh interlayer enabling form-fitting comfort.
- Cotton-Feel Polyester Spun-Yarn Fabric -This fabric made with Kuraray polyester spun-yarn maintains good cotton-feel even after repeated washing maintaining quality in the long term.
- Magic tape® hook-and-loop tape overcomes the issue of weakening adhesion over time due to repeated attaching/detaching. Magic tape® is manufactured in 30% CO2 cut process, so its eco-friendly!
- Water Soluble Packaging – Kuraray’s PVOH film helps to reduce t he environmental footprint with this water soluble and biodegradable packaging film.
- SEPTON™ BIO-Series is a bio-based thermoplastic elastomer derived from sugarcane. Its unique chemical structure provides differentiated features such as high grip performance.
Be our guest! Register for the Digital Materials Show. Note: Registration after July 15th requires extra processing and credentials will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
Access the Kuraray Digital Materials Showcase Note: You must be registered for the show to view Kuraray’s Showcase.
More about Kuraray’s Elastomer Products:
- SEPTON™ thermoplastic elastomer – Providing excellent moldability and recyclability, SEPTON™ resin is used in a wide range of fields such as automobiles, home appliances and household products. Application examples include soft-touch rubber on the grip area of toothbrushes and razor blades, hammers, toys and sports equipment.
- HYBRAR™ high-performance thermoplastic rubber – Exhibiting superior vibration damping and shock absorption properties, HYBRAR™ also has excellent clarity when blended with polypropylene. Unlike PVC, products manufactured using HYBRAR™ do not need a plasticizer, which reduces the environmental impact of production. Application examples include sports equipment, medical tubing and packaging, adhesives, coatings, sealants, hearing protection, floor coverings, shoes, consumer goods, automotive components, housing and construction, and more.
- KURARAY LIQUID RUBBER – KURARAY LIQUID RUBBER is a highly-viscous synthetic rubber that is colorless, transparent and almost entirely odorless, with low VOCs. It has strong tackiness and adhesive properties and improves hardness. Using KURARAY LIQUID RUBBER during the rubber compounding phase significantly reduces processing time while maintaining the rubber compound’s physical properties. It is commonly used in tires, belts, hoses, rubber goods, tapes, shoes, lubricants and bonding agents, and more.