Safety, concern and care for people, protection of the environment, and personal and corporate integrity, are this company’s highest values, and we will not compromise them.
- We believe that all accidents can be prevented.
- Safety & accident prevention are the direct responsibility of management and every supervisor has the primary responsibility to ensure a safe work environment and to
ensure that safe work practices are used.
- We are all responsible for our own safety and also that of our fellow employees. All company employees, and others on company work sites, are responsible for obeying all safety rules, following recommended safe work procedures, wearing, and using personal protective equipment when required, participating in safety training programs, and informing
supervisors of any unsafe work conditions.
- Everyone has the right and responsibility to refuse work when unsafe conditions exist.
- We are committed to providing employees with all the information and training necessary to ensure that they can perform their duties in a safe and efficient
manner consistent with safety rules, procedures and regulations.
- It is our policy to promote employee participation in those matters which affect their health and well-being and that of their families and friends and the community as a whole.
- Kuraray America, Inc. will establish policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable governmental agencies and regulations.
- We will seek opportunities to make our new and existing facilities inherently safer, and to seek systematic continuous improvement in process safety.